Monday, March 4, 2013

Katie Couric's show


I wanted to link to this page from Katie Couric's episode about raising transgender children. I think it helps to answer some questions that I'm sure many of you have. I found it fascinating and helpful.

http://www.katiecouric.com/on-the-show/2013/02/26/trapped-in-the-wrong-body-growing-up-transgender-2/

(I would like to add that I have do not mean to give labels to Eli and his uniqueness. It may be years before we understand how he identifies, but we do know that from what we have seen so far, we definitely have an interesting journey ahead. Eli, with his sweet and magnetic personality, makes it so easy to love him and Adam and I are proud to take this journey with him.)




1 comment:

Carrie said...

Jen

I love catching up with you via your blog and hearing about both of your boys. It certainly seems like you have a very fun house full of boys :)

Carrie