Thursday, September 15, 2011


Tonight, I took the boys out to eat and when we got to the restaurant, Eli had to use the restroom. We waited for ladies room' room for so long, that I decided to just take them into the mens' room....which was filthy. Upon seeing the mess, I said, "This is awful! It's gross!". Ethan shrugged his shoulders and said, "Well, we're men. That's what we men do. We make messes."

It was all I could do to keep a straight face.

Other signs that I live in a house full of "men":

1) Ethan and Eli requested "spaghetti tacos" for dinner the other night, which were surprisingly good...and they are made just like they sound...a bunch of spaghetti shoved into a taco shell. If you make it for your kids, they will think you are the best mother. Ever.

2) After his shower the other day, Eli smooshed his bottom up against the glass shower door, leaving a butt print on the steam that had collected on the glass. He turned around proudly, smiling from ear to ear and exclaimed, "Look what I made!".

Never a dull moment I tell you.




No comments: